Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm not dead! And it's summer!

Haha, sorry about being supposedly absent for so long. I just never got around to posting anything new!
Even though it's summer and I have a ton of time...
Meh. Summer hasn't been that interesting for me yet, besides the weekends. Mom's been making me do chores. Bah humbug.
But, like I said. The weekends have been fun. Two weekends ago, we went to a Native American resort and they just happened to be having a Pow-wow that weekend! It was so cool, seeing all their traditional clothes and dancing.
And then, this last weekend, we went up to the San Juan Islands to go whale watching. We saw a pod of Killer Whales that had about thirty whales in it. We had a couple of close encounters, too! This one HUGE killer whale came right behind our boat! It couldn't have been more than about forty feet behind the boat. Then, later, this other whale popped up about TWENTY feet from the boat! It was amazing! And this one random lady behind me got so excited that she grabbed my arm and started jumping up and down. I didn't mind, though, cause I was just standing there, pointing at the whale and blubbering like an idiot. XD
Well, that's all I have for now. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment