Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day off~

Ergh, sorry for not posting in the last... two weeks. Hehe. I've been kinda busy. Yup, that's my excuse. I had time today (no school! Yay!) so I decided to post.

Last weekend, I saw the Twilight movie!!! It was EPIC. Pretty awesome, actually. I liked it. Except for the actors they had for Jacob and Jasper. They looked... off. Jacob looked to baby-ish, and Jasper just looked like he needed a hug. lol. But I think Jasper's hair should have been black and slicked back, not blonde and all... poofy-ish. But I liked the movie, it was great.

And then, yesterday... one of my bestest friends came over! She lives about six hours away, so it was pretty cool that she actually came. She and her mom were on a college trip and decided to stop by... it was a blast. She and I talked for about three hours nonstop. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment