Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring break!!!11!1!one!!1

Yup, that's right, I'm on SPRING BREAK, baby!!
Which basically means I'll be doing a ton of chores. >.< Um, but it also means I get to do some fun stuffs. Like, today, I saw the movie Monsters Vs. Aliens. HILARIOUS. You have GOT to see that. =3 Pretty much anyone will love it, no matter what age. Also, being spring break, it's obviously SPRING. Yup. I love spring. 8D Um, and it was also St. Patrick's day not long ago, and I love St. Patty's day, so... guess what? I got bored and drew a St. Patrick's Day horse. Cause I'm random like that. XD I named him Murphy McNally. ^^
I suck at horses. His hind legs are... off, somehow. And hooves are impossible. >.<
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are so good at drawing Nikki. We are so sorry that we are late with your birthday. We sure do miss you, and look on your blog page to get word of wat you are doing.

    Love, Gram

    ReplyDelete